There are many other tests available that I do. However, I do them rarely for various reasons.
More often than not, with conventional medical testing from your GP; with adherence to good basic health including nutrition, exercise, emotional balance, and connection with nature; and with utilizing naturopathic treatments, many of these tests are unnecessary. I will recommend these tests if your health is not progressing toward balance and wellness as I expect it to be, with the treatments I have previously suggested and you have implemented.
If there is something that is not on this list that you would like specifically tested, just ask. This is only a very short list of all that is available.
- Urine Thryoid - 24 hour urine test that measures T3 (triiodothyronine), T4 (thyroxine) and selenium
- Hair Element Analysis - measures nutrient status (essential elements) and toxic elements for the past 3 months
- Urine Heavy Metals - evaluates exposure of toxic heavy metals after a chelating agent has been administered
- Whole Blood Elements - measures the presence of metal toxicity as well as the total element levels that circulate in the blood as well as within the blood cells
- Inhalant Allergy Panel - blood test that measures IgE antibodies to 13 different trees, 14 different grasses, 5 different moulds, cat dander, dog dander, mites, and waterhemp
- IGeneX Testing - various panels that detect Lyme disease and co-infections in a more detailed and comprehensive manner
- Conventional Medical Laboratory Testing - tests usually done by your GP and covered by MSP, but if done by me, a fee is charged